Nike Free RN 5.0 Sneaker 102
Ideal for runs up to 3 miles, the Nike Free RN 5.0 returns to its roots as a natural motion shoe. An updated flex groove pattern and modified midsole foam provides more flexibility than its predecessor, creating a barefoot sensation with every step. At the upper, breathable and stretchy mesh moves with your foot, while synthetic suede overlays provide stable support.
- Asymmetrical lacing system is placed on the side to relieve pressure on your instep.
- Bootie construction integrates the tongue to provide a snug, seamless fit.
- The absence of a heel counter gives freedom to your heel area while providing lockdown.
- Sockliner is designed to give your foot a close, connected feel to the ground.
- Double hot-knife cuts on the outsole and side of the midsole flex to give optimal flexibility with every step.
- Rubber pods on the forefoot and heel enhance traction.